Leading cash plan provider Medicash has launched a new app designed to help its policyholders to improve their body and mind.
The mProve YOURSELF app contains over 70 guided fitness videos, as well as almost 50 hours of mindfulness courses and meditations. The content is suitable for beginners, as well as more advanced users.
With the mProve YOURSELF app users can:
- access a range of guided meditations and breathing exercises
- enjoy over 70 fitness and resistance training videos that you can do at the gym or from the comfort of your own home
- get a better night’s rest with our sleep courses
- enjoy our 30 days to happiness course
- access a wide range of mental health courses and information, including how to cope with stress, anxiety and look after your mental wellbeing
- get advice on how to live with a chronic condition
- get physiotherapy-led advice on lower back, neck, elbow and wrist issues.
Replacing its previous Mindfulness app, this new app is available free of charge to all Medicash customers and is the second app launch for the business in as many months.
At the start of June, Medicash launched its skin cancer detection app, SkinVision, which makes it possible to detect skin cancer at an early stage when it’s most treatable. The timing of that launch was particularly important as on average 1 in 5 people will develop skin cancer at some point in their lifetime, with UV exposure being the biggest cause of this type of cancer.
Andy Roberts, Finance & IT Director at Medicash said: “We know it has been hard over the last few months for policyholders and businesses to access some of the benefits of their cash plan. We’ve been working hard in the background to bring these app developments to the market ahead of schedule and at no additional cost to the end user.
“Our SkinVision app offers policyholders a simple and effective way to check their skin for skin cancer, with an instant risk assessment and advice on what to do next, whilst we hope our new mProve YOURSELF app will give users the tools and support they need to look after both their physical and mental wellbeing.”
Medicash users can get access to both of these new services through their existing Medicash App, where they can also submit claims, update their policy and access the other ancillary services included in their health plan.