Affordable health cover from just £7.20 per month
Take care of both yourself and your loved with with everyday healthcare cover that doesn’t break the bank.
Protecting your health and that of your family
Prioritising your own and your loved ones’ health on a budget can feel daunting. With comprehensive benefits like 24/7 access to a Virtual GP, up to 100% cashback on your everyday healthcare bills, and a range of digital tools to keep up with your wellbeing at home, a Medicash health cash plan secures your peace of mind without breaking the bank.
- Cashback and services available to support both physical and mental wellbeing
- Range of virtual benefits & tools to support your healthcare on-the-go
- No minimum contract, and no excess to pay when you claim
- Simple and easy to claim via the My Medicash App or online
- Rated Excellent on Trustpilot, holders of the Investor in Customers Gold Award since 2013, and winners of the Corporate Adviser 5* Provider Service Award
What is a health cash plan?
A health cash plan is an easy-to-use health insurance package that provides cashback towards your everyday healthcare bills. With a Medicash healthcare cash plan, you also benefit from a range of digital and virtual tools to help you protect and improve your family’s health and wellbeing.
More than just a cash plan
With a Medicash health plan, you’ll receive more than just cashback on your everyday treatment. You’ll also gain access to a variety of digital tools and guides to help you manage their everyday health and wellbeing.
Keep track of skin health
Spot and track the earliest signs of skin cancer and other dermatological conditions with SkinVision, the revolutionary AI app that provides results in just 30 seconds.
GP appointments made simple
Struggling to book a GP appointment at a convenient time? With Virtual GP, speak to an NHS-registered GP with 24/7 telephone and video appointments available.
Cash plan claims made easy
Our cash plans cover a variety of treatments from dental and optical costs to hospital stays and complementary therapies.
Expert secondary medical opinions
Make sure that you’re always receiving the best advice with expert second opinions from global medical experts using the Best Doctors® InterConsultation™ Programme.
Your pocket wellbeing guide
Yoga, fitness, meditation, mindfulness – the mProve YOURSELF app provides access to hundreds of guides and videos to improve your everyday wellbeing.
24/7 Mental health support
Mental health can be a struggle to manage. Speak to qualified counsellors 24/7 with our helpline service, offering advice on anything from debt to family support.
Making a claim with Medicash is easy
Have your treatment through a practitioner of your choice.
Pay for it
Pay for your treatment as normal and keep hold of the receipt.
Submit your claim
Do this through your smartphone or tablet via the My Medicash App.
Get money back
Medicash will process your claim and pay it straight into your bank account.
- Prescription glasses, eye tests, contact lenses
- Dental check-ups, hygienist visits, crowns, bridges and fillings
- A wide range of therapy treatments including physiotherapy and reiki
- Specialist consultations and diagnostic tests
- Cash payouts for hospital stays, daycase surgery (NHS or private) and for the arrival of a new baby
- Cover for your children at no extra cost
- Access to the SkinVision and mProve YOURSELF apps to monitor and improve your physical and mental wellbeing
- Discounted membership at over 3,000 gyms, studios, and health clubs across the UK
What's not covered
- A 12 month qualifying period applies to the Birth and Adoption of a Child benefit
- Pre-existing conditions for hospital benefits are not covered for 3 years
- Optical items ordered in the two months before the start of your policy
- Costs incurred for a dental treatment plan which had been started in the two months before the start of your policy (excluding routine check-ups)
Got a question?
Call us: Policyholders - 0151 702 0265/Sales - 0800 011 2222
Email: [email protected]
Follow us @Medicash on Twitter or 'Like' us on Facebook
Get in Touch
Get in Touch
Want to discuss how a Medicash health plan can benefit you and your loved ones? Simply leave your details and we’ll get in touch with more information.
Call us on0800 011 2222